Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello World!

I've been meaning to get this blog going for months now, and even convinced my dear hubby to get one started for me, but that might've meant another few months would go by before it actually got done! So, I took the bull by the horns, and did a little blog search on google, and viola, here I am!

Firstly, let me introduce myself. My name is Shelly and I'm a mother to two teenage boys - Jody, who'll be 17 soon, and Dylan who's 15. My sweet hubby John and I have been together for over 18 years.

I am originally from South Africa, and we emigrated from there when I was 17. I am not yet a Canadian citizen, but that is in the works at the moment.

I would like to share my journey as a doll maker, craftster, etsy addict and lover of Japanese anime with you. To get you started, please take a look at my etsy site:
http://www.gingermelon.etsy.com/
Here you can see what I do with my free time, and being the only girl in the house, it's a great way for me to share my love of dolls with people around the world!