Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Blue

A quick hello to share some new things I've made over the last week or so.  Today I finished up a new little bear named Baby Blue.














Baby Blue is made from pale blue mohair. He has glass eyes, a cute embroidered nose and he's the first bear that I've designed that incorporates a head gusset.  I plan on making more in this style and have also used a cotter pin so that his little head can move from side to side.



I made two companions for Baby - Cloudi and Puff.  They are hand embroidered and made from Japanese felt and fit into a little tote made from hand woven felt.  I appliqued a tiny red heart to the front of it and blanket stitched the edge to give it a neater look.














Also completed are the Parkland Stufflings:  Florence Bunny, Rosie Raccoon and Sesame Squirrel.



For the next few days, I'll be busy with a couple of custom orders.  After that, I am putting all custom orders on hold for a bit while I concentrate on making more of my patterns available for my shop.  I'm planning on adding patterns for the mohair bears/bunnies/kittens as well as the Scary Stufflings and Parkland Stufflings.  So, for those of you who have requested certain patterns, you won't have to wait too long!! 

Enjoy your day:)